Non-greasy, quick drying sunscreen with a sheer matte finish offering broad-spectrum protection against UVA, UVB rays. Shields skin from aging effects of high-energy visible (HEV) light. Water and perspiration resistant, this sunscreen delivers superior protection during outdoor activities while hydrating the skin to prevent dryness. Oxybenzone free. ZOX12® engineered with our exclusive 12-hour, time-release ZOX12® complex, our sunscreens help shield the skin from harmful infrared (IR-A) rays
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Provides additional protection against high-energy visible (HEV) light
- Combats against the appearance of redness
- Exclusive 12-hour time-release antioxidant complex guards against appearance of photodamage
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed.
Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
Reapply at least every 2 hours.
Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
- Avobenzone 3%: Provides UVA protection
- Homosalate 10%, octisalate 5% and octocrylene 10%: Provide primarily UVB protection
- Fractionated melanin: Designed to shield skin from HEV light
- Iron oxides and mica: Pressure-release color system for customizable skin tone
- Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate: Visual pigmentation inhibition
- Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, ethyl ferulate, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, disodium uridine phosphate, panthenyl triacetate, ethyl linoleate and tocopherol: Helps provide skin protection and supports natural cellular rejuvenation
- Tocopheryl acetate, ascorbic acid, retinyl palmitate: 12-hour time-release antioxidant complex fights against free radical damage
- Petasites japonicus root extract and beta glucan: Provides visible anti-redness benefits