The Heated Lavender Eye Mask will bring bliss for your tired eyes! Indulge in a warm and soothing spa experience at home or on the go. This ultra-lightweight Heated Lavender Eye Mask releases a gentle, comforting heat to help you relax and feel the cares of the day fall away. Cover: Cotton. Filling Materials: Iron Oxides, activated carbon, aqua, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, vermiculite, sodium polyacrylate, sodium chloride
- 3 single-use, individually packaged masks per box.
- Revive your tired eyes anytime, anywhere!
- Gentle heating to 40 degrees C releases a soothing lavender fragrance.
- Enjoy up to 25 minutes of blissful relaxation.
- Easy to use, no need to rinse afterwards!
- Individually packaged.
- Convenient, ultra-lightweight and disposable.
- Slip them in your bag to refresh your eyes after a long flight.
- Cover: Cotton. Filling Materials: Iron Oxides, activated carbon, aqua, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, vermiculite, sodium polyacrylate, sodium chloride.
HOW TO USE:
- Apply to clean, dry skin.
- Remove contact lenses if you are wearing them.
- Remove the mask from its sealed packet and use it immediately. Mask will start to warm when exposed to air.
- Separate the ear loops along the perforated line.
- Slip the ear loops over ears with the white side of the mask against your skin and the patterned side of the mask facing away from you. You will feel the mask gradually warming.
- Enjoy up to 25 minutes of soothing relaxation.
- Discard after use. Do not use more than once.